Here are a couple pictures before church on her first day of Nursery!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
watch out nursery here I come
Well, my sweet baby Cate is 18 months old and big enough to go into nursery at church! She started attending a couple of weeks ago and I guess we can say she is not a huge fan. I thought she would go right in and not look back like her big sister, Evie. She loves people and loves to interact with them so I thought this would be right up her alley. I guessed WRONG. She doesn't cry the entire time she's in there, but she isn't happy, she wants to be held by whomever is in there, and then wants to continuing being held the rest of the day at home. I guess we are going to have to brake her in a little like we did Ada. Good thing she is so cute and light weight because the adults in there don't mind holding her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment