Evie was in her 1st Dance Recital in June! She was ADORABLE.
Her class danced to a song from the movie Aristocats.
She did such an amazing job the night of the recital. I was so proud of her. We spent a lot of time practicing and it was not always a happy and willing experience. However by the time the recital was close and she really had the dance learned she was eager to practice and show us all her moves! All in all it was worth the practice. She did the dance PERFECT the night of the recital. She was so confident in herself which as a mom is so amazing to see in your child. I was waiting in the wings during the dance. She came off stage smiling from ear to ear and said to me "Mom, I rocked it! " She sure did! Then as we were walking down to the dressing room she said "Mom, that felt totally awesome!" I'm thrilled that she had such a good experience and thrilled that she loves being on stage. Being on the stage was always such a fun experience for me and one that I really miss. I'm so happy that she loves it too! Thank you to all the special people in Evie's life who came to see her. She was so happy to have her family in the audience watching. Thank you for your love and support!






She did rock it!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, don't know why it came up as Shane, but this is JJ :)
ReplyDelete