Monday, February 27, 2012

Cate and her basket

This is how I find Cate at some point in each day!


She dumps the toys out that we keep in this white basket, climbs into the basket and proceeds to talk on her phone, play with a doll, or whatever suits her fancy at the time. I just love this little nugget so much. She is full of spunk and attitude. She is inquisitive, which drives me a little crazy sometimes, but I love this trait at the same time. She is a lover and always wants a good snuggle from the people she loves. Our little Cate loves her big sisters with all of her heart and tries her very best to keep up with them and all their adventures. She brings so much joy and laughter to our lives! We love you Cate!






1 comment:

  1. I love her! She is a spunky girl. And she does give the best hugs! I love how she is always ready to cuddle with her Aunt JJ. SLY

    ReplyDelete