Monday, February 20, 2012
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
Ada is a Sunbeam!!! She loves being a big girl and walking into sharing time with Evie. I was actually pretty worried about my little Ada Baby transitioning from Nursery to Sunbeams, but she did AWESOME! I think that it helped a lot having Evie in there with her. Before we went to church that morning Evie sat down next to Ada and said "Don't worry, I'll be in the back of the room so if you get a little scared just turn around and I'll be there." This just melted my heart. It was so sweet. Ada is loving singing time and all the songs and actions she is learning. She loves her teachers and can't wait to show us what she colored in class. I am so happy that she feels comfortable and confident in this new environment. She can be timid, so it makes me so happy when I see her walk into a new situation without any problems.
A couple weeks ago Ron walked Ada to sharing time while I took Evie to the restroom. When Evie and I got to sharing time I watched her walk in. She walked right past her class and I thought what is she doing. She made a bee line to Ada, gave her a kiss on the top of the head and I saw her point back to her class. She was letting Ada know that she was there and that she was in the back if she needed her. I teared up on the spot and said a quick silent prayer to our Heavenly Father for blessing me with these beautiful girls, thanking Him that these amazing girls have one another and thanking Him that they truly love each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love love love this post! I cried while reading it. It is so fun to watch evie and ada. they truly do love each other so much!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back! I can't believe how much of a big girl Cate is! The girls' sisterly love is very precious.
ReplyDelete